Aluminium bronze C63200 is a strong, corrosion resistant material that performs well at high and low temperatures. It also has a low magnetic permeability, making it ideal for use on instrumentation systems, seawater piping systems and marine propulsion units.
• Aluminium is the main alloying metal added to copper in contrast to standard bronze (copper/tin)
• Higher strength and corrosion resistance compared to other bronzes
• Resistance to corrosion in seawater
• Material reacts with atmospheric oxygen to create a tough layer of aluminium oxide
• Commonly used in the marine sector, oil and petrochemical industries (non sparking environments)
• Used in the manufacture of valves and fasteners
Download our current material list